Why choose Peerless?
All Inclusive, Hassle Free
- Our tour is the only "no hassle", All Inclusive in North America. Our team is at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No one rises to our level of service.
Best Itinerary, Best Guides
- Our itinerary is so unique that you will discover new attractions no matter how many times you've been to Israel. Yet we cover ALL the key sites for first-timers.
- Our guides are hand picked from hundreds of capable Israeli guides. We use these excellent guides year after year to ensure a 100% success ratio.
- Our tours are operated unlike any other tour company!! Most tours focus on pleasing the parents. We, at Peerless Travel, ensure full satisfaction for ALL ages and our first priority is always the children.
- We can customize your tour: Want to fly on points? Want to stay for an extra weekend in Eilat? Want to invite your Israeli relatives to the Bar Mitzvah party? We can arrange anything you need to make the tour more enjoyable for you.
Your dollar goes further:
- Our prices include more than that of our competitors, so when you get to Israel there are very few expenses to worry about.
With us your dollar goes much farther.
- You'll get better rooms in better hotels
- More meals are included and we offer both great taste and variety. There are 5 theme dinners.
- More entertainment
- More value in the activities and touring. (The attached itineraries are just a taste of what you should expect, which means you're in for some great surprises).
- When you compare "apples to apples" our tour is the best and the least expensive in North America.
Peerless Travel has the winning combination. This will be the tour of your life, an experience that your family will never forget.
Why celebrate a Bar/Bat Mitzvah in Israel?
- A typical North American Bar Mitzvah is a one-day chaotic affair. For a much lower cost you can have a family celebration for two weeks in Israel that will be more memorable and more meaningful to your whole family.
- Your children will remember this experience for the rest of their lives and will gain a love and appreciation for Israel that will help them understand and identify with their roots and become valuable members of the community.
- A trip to Israel for your whole family costs less than a traditional North American Bar Mitzvah.