Ultimate Israel Family Bar Mitzvah & Bat Mitzvah Experience
Bar Mitzvah & Bat Mitzvah child FREE* (*See Pricing)
Bar Mitzvah & Bat Mitzvah child FREE with two paying adults
Hassle free. No hidden clauses.
Private tours available
We are experts in tour customization
In conjunction with ISRAM ISRAEL we are proud to offer our Ultimate Family and Bar/Bat Mitzvah Winter Experience, including Bar & Bat Mitzvah Celebrations
On this most comprehensive winter family tour offered in North America, you’ll be amazed, delighted and intrigued as each day unfolds. Meticulous planning by our team of experts insures a perfect blend of history, archaeology, adventure, action and just pure fun!
Join us for a life-altering experience you will never forget.
12 Day Winter Family Bar Mitzvah & Bat Mitzvah experience
Bar Mitzvah & Bat Mitzvah child is FREE
- Gratuities to Guide and driver
- Services of personal nature
- Meals and drinks not included in the program
- Insurance (must be in place 90 days prior to departure – see our payment policy)
Please note that the itinerary or even accommodations could change according to conditions.
- Finalize extensions of stay, additional tours and other individual arrangements. It is highly recommended to finalize these arrangements no later than 6 months before departure!!
- Final payments must be made 30 days prior to departure
- Travel insurance must be issued 3 months prior to departure
Terms and pertinent information
Air transportation is available from anywhere in USA and Canada. Airport transfers are included on the scheduled tour dates. Passengers arriving earlier and departing later will receive transfers if pre and post hotels are booked by Peerless. No refunds are made for missed sightseeing tours, missed transfers or unused hotel accommodations on our winter tours.
Partial payments can be made in Israel Bonds! Credit cards are accepted for all deposits, payments for the tour, insurance and air transportation.
A deposit of $450 US per person is required to secure space on the tour and is not required for the Bar Mitzvah & Bat Mitzvah Celebrant (Deposit becomes non-refundable 90 days prior to departure).
Insurance will be issued 90 days prior to departure to protect your deposits and subsequent payments.
Must be valid six months from the date of return. If you are not a US or Canadian passport holder please check visa requirements.
The deposit is 100% refundable up to 90 days prior to departure. Land services are subject to 50% cancellation fee up to 14 days prior to departure and 75% 14 days or less, prior to departure.
Special hotel discounts for additional nights. Special packages to Eilat, Egypt and Jordan are available!!
- Tree Planting at Neot Kedumim
- Visit at the pre state underground Bullet Factory
- Special Shehechiyanu welcome in Jerusalem
- Old City special tour
- New Herodian Excavations
- The City of David
- The Rabbinical Tunnel
- Machane Yehuda Market
- Desert Adventure
- Hiking at Ein-Gedi waterfall
- Archaeological Dig
- Camel ride at Eretz Bereshit
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah Ceremony at the southern wall (private location at the archaeological park)
- Rehearsal with Rabbi prior to Ceremony
- Certificate from the State of Israel
- Candle Lighting Ceremony
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah Celebration Dinner party
- Army base visit and interaction with soldiers
- Target shooting
- Jeep Ride through the Golan Heights
- “Kumzits” and star-gazing in the Golan
- Tel Dan Archaeological Park
- Cheese or bread making and more at Mitzpe Hoshaya heritage village
- Meeting families and making memories that last a Lifetime.
Terms and Conditions
Dan Tours and Peerless Travel have gained an excellent reputation operating Family Bar/Bat Mitzvah Tours. In order to maintain this reputation, we wish to advise you that minor changes may be made in the itinerary or the accommodations. These changes may occur prior to departure and even during the Tour itself. The changes are usually a result of insufficient space, changes in site schedules, safety and ease of transportation or the inability of the supplier to provide services to meet our standards. We will make every effort to ensure that any changes made to the Tour comply with our high standards. The terms and conditions printed on the back of the Dan Tours Brochure, apply to this Tour.