Our Jerusalem Old City tour offers an in-depth voyage through one of the most fascinating places on Earth. Rich in history, religion, and culture, contested throughout the ages, Jerusalem’s Old City is holy to Jews, Muslims, and Christians, and home to many of the world’s most iconic places of religious importance. Led by an experienced and government-licensed tour guide, delve deep inside the Old City of Jerusalem.
Jerusalem Old City Tour – Highlights
- Observe the panoramic view of the Old City of Jerusalem, from the Mount of Olives, with a clear sight of the Temple Mount where the Second Temple stood over 2000 years ago
- Explore Mount Zion, King David’s Tomb, and the Room of the Last Supper.
- Enter the Old City of Jerusalem, first exploring the Armenian Quarter
- Walk in the Jewish Quarter, visiting the Byzantine Cardo
- Stop at the Western Wall, the holiest place for Jews
- Walk along the Via Dolorosa, seeing the stations of the Cross where Jesus walked en route to his crucifixion
- Tour the bustling souq, the marketplace of the Muslim Quarter
- Leave the Old City for a brief tour of modern Jerusalem