Ultimate Israel Family Bar/Bat Mitzvah Passover Tours
Bar/Bat Mitzvah child FREE* (*See Pricing)
Bar/Bat Mitzvah child FREE with two paying adults
A true family tour
Hassle free. No hidden clauses.
Private tours available
We are experts in tour customization
In conjunction with DAN TOURS we are proud to offer our Ultimate Family Bar/Bat Mitzvah Experience
On this most comprehensive family tour offered in North America, you’ll be amazed, delighted and intrigued as each day unfolds. Meticulous planning by our team of experts insures a perfect blend of history, archaeology, adventure, action and just pure fun!
Join us for a life-altering experience you will never forget.
12 Day Passover Family Bar/Bat Mitzvah experience
March 28-April 8, 2018
Eilat and Tel Aviv and other extensions are optional
ITINERARY HIGHLIGHTSBar/Bat Mitzvah child is FREE
Please note that the itinerary or even accommodations could change according to conditions.
- Finalize extensions of stay, additional tours and other individual arrangements. It is highly recommended to finalize these arrangements no later than 6 months before departure!!
- Final payments must be made 30 days prior to departure
- Before departure an information meeting will be held to give participants an opportunity to meet. Valuable information and documents will be distributed
- Travel insurance must be issued 3 months prior to departure
- Tel Aviv - Carlton
- Jerusalem - Inbal
- Tiberias - Nof Ginossar Kibbutz
Hotel Accommodations: Deluxe category *
Terms and pertinent information
Air transportation is available from anywhere in USA and Canada. Airport transfers are included on the scheduled tour dates. All other dates are subject to a transfer charge. No refunds are made for missed sightseeing tours, missed transfers or unused hotel accommodations on tours.
Partial payments can be made in Israel Bonds! Credit cards are accepted for all deposits, payments for the tour, insurance and air transportation.
A deposit of $450 US per person is required to secure space on the tour and is not required for the Bar/Bat Mitzvah Celebrant (Deposit becomes non-refundable 90 days prior to departure).
Insurance will be issued 90 days prior to departure to protect your deposits and subsequent payments.
Must be valid six months from the date of return. If you are not a US or Canadian passport holder please check visa requirements.
The deposit is 100% refundable up to 90 days prior to departure. Land services are subject to 50% cancellation fee up to 14 days prior to departure and 75% 14 days or less, prior to departure.
Special hotel discounts for additional nights. Special packages to Eilat, Egypt and Jordan are available!!
- Some Special attractions
- Old City special tour
- New Herodian Excavations
- Seder dinner
- The City of David
- The Rabbinical Tunnel
- Desert Adventure
- Archaeological Dig
- Camel ride in the Negev
- BM Ceremony at Masada
- Celebration dinner
- Rehearsal with Rabbi prior to Ceremony
- Certificate from the State of Israel
- Candle Lighting Ceremony
- Target shooting
- Jeep Ride through the Golan Heights
- Special Shehecheyanu Welcome in Jerusalem
- Har Ben Tal observation point
- Army base visit.
- Meeting families and making memories that last a Lifetime.
Terms and Conditions
Dan Tours and Peerless Travel have gained an excellent reputation operating Family Bar/Bat Mitzvah Tours. In order to maintain this reputation we wish to advise you that minor changes may be made in the itinerary or the accommodations. These changes may occur prior to departure and even during the Tour itself. The changes are usually a result of insufficient space, changes in site schedules, safety and ease of transportation or the inability of the supplier to provide services to meet our standards. We will make every effort to ensure that any changes made to the Tour comply with our high standards. The terms and conditions printed on the back of the Dan Tours Brochure, apply to this Tour.
Land Rates for 2018Rates are per person in US Dollars Single rooms: March 26-April 5 = 11 Days
FREE LAND TOUR FOR THE BAR/BAT MITZVAH CHILDApplies to ONE Bar/Bat Mitzvah child per family of 3 or more Bar/Bat Mitzvah child age must be 12 or 13. Rooming for families that include Bar/Bat Mitzvah child Couple, 1 double room – pays for 2 persons Family of 3 - 1 triple room – pays for 2 persons - the Bar/Bat Mitzvah child is FREE Family of 4 - 2 double rooms – pays for 3 persons - the Bar/Bat Mitzvah child is FREE Family of 5 - 1 double and 1 triple room – pays for 4 persons - the Bar/Bat Mitzvah child is FREE No discounts for other children Maximum one FREE Bar/Bat Mitzvah child per family Pre and Post tour nights in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem and Eilat Extensions are available at special rates
- 5 Star Deluxe hotel accommodation and Kibbutz Experience
- Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach
- Exciting Comprehensive itinerary designed for families
- Expert Licensed English speaking Guide and Driver
- Assistance at airport upon arrival and departure
- Welcome kit upon arrival
- All entrance fees to places of interest and activities mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers on official group arrival and departure dates
- Israeli Spectacular Buffet Breakfasts Daily
- All Dinners included (except for two) plus Chafla lunch
- All taxes and service charges in Israel
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah Ceremony atop Masada performed by our English speaking Rabbi
- Services of our office in Israel
- Special travel accessories
- Gratuities to all porters and waiters
- Porterage at the airport and hotels
- Gratuities to Guide driver
- Services of personal nature
- Meals and drinks not included in the program
- Insurance (must be in place 90 days prior to departure – see our payment policy)